Top Off-site SEO Strategies by the Best SEO Agency Atlanta, GA
Off-site SEO is an aspect of search engine optimization that is performed outside the domain of your website. This means the activities involved do not involve enriching or optimizing the content of the website. However, it still aims to improve your site’s relevance, credibility, authenticity, and popularity across the web.
Let’s take a look at the top off-site strategies that the best SEO agency in Atlanta, GA employs:
Link building is an excellent off-page SEO strategy when done in conjunction with technical on-page SEO and can help drive traffic and leads to your site.
The activity involves creating hyperlinks or backlinks to your website in a bid to improve its visibility on the search engine. If the backlinks come from a trusted and authentic source like a government website, Wikipedia, or other authoritative sources, it can give a huge boost to your site. However, keep in mind that creating spammy links can do the exact opposite and can even make the search engine penalize your website.
The best ways to create quality backlinks include:
● Creating original, value-adding long-form content that gives in-depth insight on a subject
● Using the “Help a Reporter Out” resource to become a credible resource for reporters and bloggers
● Removing broken or spammy links and contacting the content owner to link to the page
● Finding unlinked brand mentions of your business and contacting the content owner to link to your site
Leveraging Content Marketing
Content marketing and SEO are supplemental practices and need to be done simultaneously. Content marketing doesn’t just mean publishing content to your site; in fact, the best SEO agency in Atlanta, GA, knows that content marketing goes beyond that.
It is a strategic and ongoing process of creating, sharing, and publishing content off-page that will engage your target market. To ensure this, it is important that your content be fresh and new and give the reader plenty of unique and value-adding information that they are looking for.
Some examples of content marketing include:
● Posting as a guest blogger on high-authority sites
● Creating content to be posted on social media as part of your social media campaign
● Creating PR campaigns
● Writing for external publications is a great way of showcasing your authority and driving leads to your business
● Influencer marketing is a very impactful way to leverage content
Improving DA and Page Authority
Domain and Page Authority predict how well your website and certain of its pages will rank. There are several tools that you can use to measure the DA and PA of your website, which can be anywhere between 0 and 100, with higher scores corresponding to a higher likelihood of ranking.
There are several things you can do to increase the DA and PA of your website:
● Improving the user experience on mobile devices
● Increasing social signals
● Improving page load speed
● Performing on-page optimization and resolving technical SEO issues
Digital PR Campaigns
PR campaigns are excellent off-site activities when you are launching new offerings from your business and announcing promos and events. PR campaigns are one of the most important aspects of your off-site SEO strategy since they are a wonderful way to show your authority in a niche. It also offers you the opportunity to shine the spotlight on your business which can increase its brand awareness and drive referral traffic.
A few important type of PR campaigns that you should employ include:
● Creating and publishing press releases on high-authority PR and news sites
● Releasing advertorials to news media outlets
● Conducting online interviews with people and businesses relevant to your brand
The best SEO agency in Atlanta, GA, can collaborate with your in-house marketing team and create a unique off-site SEO strategy for you. At Smash Interactive, we can help you understand the digital marketing needs of your business and determine which areas need to improve, including your off-site SEO services. Reach out to us today.